Beginning with the fall of each school year Jonathan M. Feigenbaum, a leading ERISA and disability insurance attorney helping individuals with their insurance disability claims will award up to three (3) $1,000.00 scholarships to college students who submit the best video essay explaining what they have learned from a family member or loved one suffering with a disability.
Who is Eligible:
Current college students who: (1) are attending a part-time, or full-time degree granting program; (2) have a family member that has a occupationally impairing disability; and (3) work in the public sector or have a family member who works in the public sector.
- Help a needy college student who has a family member suffering from a disability.
- Encourage students to explore what they have learned about a disability that can have a positive impact on family & community.
How to enter:
- Record a one- to two-minute video explaining how what they have learned from a family member or loved one who has a disability, speak honestly.
- Publish the video to your YouTube channel
- Title the video Feigenbaum City of Boston Disability Scholarship Contest and include this link https://erisaattorneys.com/City of Boston Disability Scholarship in the description.
- Share your video on our Facebook page.
Deadline and Winner(s):
All submissions must post to YouTube by 5 pm EDT on August 15 of each year. The winner will be chosen and notified in the end of August of each year. Jonathan will co-ordinate with the winners’ college financial-aid office for paying the scholarship winner(s).