In One Free Call We Will
- Review your Disability Claim
- Assess your Disability Insurance Policy & the Benefits Coverage
- Help you cut through the red tape
- Provide legal advice on how to proceed with your Disability Claim
Dos & Don’ts
- Seek legal advice early in the process
- Apply as soon as you know you will be out of work.
- Keep copies of your medical records.
- Tell your doctors you are applying for disability benefits & ask for their support.
- Follow through with any testing recommended by your doctor and follow through with recommended medical treatments.
- Assume you are not eligible for benefits.
- Think your doctors will automatically support your disability application. Be totally honest with your doctors about all of your symptoms.
- Believe that your diagnosis alone will result in a favorable decision.
- Push yourself so hard that you may never recover.
- Don’t take NO for an answer, fight for the benefits you deserve.
Jonathan M. Feigenbaum is a nationally respected ERISA & insurance law specialist. For more than 25 years, he has delivered unrivaled results for policy holders.
Denied insurance claims lawyer Jonathan M. Feigenbaum concentrates in ERISA (the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974) law. Whether an insurance company, employer, union or other ERISA governed plan has denied your insurance claim, we can help.
Let him take care of you.
Generally, multinational companies use American insurance companies to provide employee benefits. While this makes sense, it can be difficult to address denied disability claims for foreign nationals employed by multinational companies. That is why it is important to seek legal representation from someone who knows U.S. insurance laws and is not afraid to take on big insurance companies on behalf of workers at home and abroad.
At the law office of Jonathan M. Feigenbaum, Esquire, our denied disability claims lawyer in Boston has spent most of his legal career helping people file long-term disability claims and appealing denied claims. Our experience in working with complex insurance policy language and applying the law can help you secure the benefits you are entitled to receive, regardless of your citizenship status.
Taking Advantage of U.S.
Legal Processes in Denied Disability Claims
Multinational employers can provide U.S. insurance for employees working anywhere in the world, from Europe and Asia to South America and Australia. In general, Employment Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) laws do not apply outside of the United States. However, claims may be decided under the laws of the state where the insurance policy was taken out or where the U.S. insurance company is based.
Understanding this, we can help avoid the limiting or restricted legal processes in other countries while taking advantage of the often better legal remedies available in the U.S., including:
- Contesting claim denials
- Using jury trials in order to pursue a favorable verdict
- Pursuing bad faith insurance damages
Whether you are an Irish citizen working in London for a multinational company using a U.S. insurer, or an American citizen working for a Brazilian multinational firm with a shell corporation in the Cayman Islands, we can help you wade through insurance contract terms and conditions to help you collect the rightful benefits you need from your U.S. insurance provider.
Contact Our Non-Citizens ERISA Attorney
We provide experienced legal assistance with long-term disability claim denials as well as other insurance issues.
Contact our ERISA attorney online or call us from anywhere in the world at 617-357-9700, or toll-free at 866-396-9722, to schedule an appointment in order to discuss your situation.