- Review your Life Insurance Claim
- Assess your Life Insurance Policy & the Benefits Coverage
- Help you cut through the red tape
- Provide legal advice on how to proceed with your Life Insurance Claim
Dos & Don’ts
Life Insurance Claim
- Cooperate with the insurance company.
- Immediately gather all insurance policy documents.
- Get the medical examiner’s report and death certificate.
- Make sure that the face amount of the insurance is correct.
- Reject a retained asset account and get paid in a single check
- Avoid seeking professional assistance.
- Forget to look for orphaned policies.
- Forgot to check with your loved one’s employer for life insurance coverage
- Go at it alone if you are overwhelmed.